Q3Rally v0.0.1.2 has been released after two years. New cars and maps, macOS build, ship SDL with GNU/Linux builds, and lots of bug fixes.
The changes were made by me unless otherwise noted.
- Perle fixed the default bot names to be bots that exist in the game.
- Perle changed the master server from master.q3rally.com to master.ioquake3.org.
- Update engine from ioquake3 Dec 2012 to July 2018.
- Restore compatibility with running Q3Rally on unmodified ioquake3.
- Include SDL2 library with GNU/Linux builds so player doesn’t have to install it.
- Reviewed the Game and CGame modules (59,000 lines of code) and merged fixes from ioquake3 (and later Q3 point releases) and fixed some other issues I found.
- Add/fix scroll arrows in demos menu.
- Fix “Only humans” option in server browser always being disabled and not aligned with other options.
- Make specify server menu use back/next text in the same position as the previous menu.
- Perle added several new cars and two new map objects.
- Perle added new Capture the Flag and Deathmatch maps.
- Perle added working mapping tools for NetRadiant/GTKRadiant 1.5.0.
- Perle added shaders for flame thrower ammo icon and model.
- Add support for Q3Rally custom surfaceParms to NetRradiant config.
- Fix names not being added to some license plates (incompatible image format).
- Add Q3Rally items to botfiles.
- Fix names of powerup items weights in botfiles.
- Add missing rocket model image from OpenArena.