Spearmint 1.0.3 fixes a couple issues in Team Arena and a few other obscure issues. Download it at https://clover.moe/spearmint.
The Team Arena non-functional settings issue is important (though it was unnoticed since I broke it in 2014). I think the rest of the issues are kind of obscure to run into. It’s not urgent to update dedicated servers since the only change is the server full message.
- Fix local human player not being able to join server full of bots (possible with Team Arena start server menu). Reported by Tobias Kuehnhammer, probably.
- Display “Server is full.” message (like original Quake 3) to network players instead of “Couldn’t add local player 1, no free player slots!”.
- Fix crash when
r_flarescvar is 2 or 3 in Team Arena Single Player Tournament menu. Reported by Tobias Kuehnhammer.
- Fix shader sort value for unknown keyword. (Fixes Unholy Sanctuary “us_intro” map.) Reported by Tobias Kuehnhammer.
Game Logic (mint-arena)
- Fix not being able to change engine latch cvars (sv_maxclients, r_mode, and several other rendering settings) in Team Arena menu. Reported by Tobias Kuehnhammer.
- Fix player effects color on player models with
rgbGen entityfor local player 2, 3, and 4 in Q3 menu. Reported by ZaRR.
- Fix compiling Team Arena with q3_ui. Reported by retro8x.