Maverick Model 3D 1.3.12 adds shift key behavior for tools in texture coordinate editor, allows easier conversion of skeletal animations to frame animations, and fixes several issues.
Download it at the Maverick Model 3D webpage.
Select changes are listed below. For more details see the 37 source code commits.
- Add shift key behavior to texture coordinate editor for move/rotate/scale like main window (requested by Enjay001).
- Make Convert To Frame window convert multiple animations at once.
- Fix animation frame slider not responding to arrow keys (reported by 77ZaRR77).
- Fix delete button in Edit Joints window (reported by Mick Pearson (mickp-1982)).
- Fix mouse interaction and wireframe line size on HiDPI displays (reported by Andrew Hamilton (orange451)).
- Fix OpenGL possibly not working on Windows with Qt5 (black viewports) (reported by 77ZaRR77).
- Fix some memory leak and std::list usage (reported by Mick Pearson (mickp-1982)).
configurewhen compiling on Fedora (reported by Jacob Gustafson (poikilos)).
- Remove artificial MD3 export limits (requested by Peach1).